What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I posted this joke in another thread already, but I copy it once again:

there´s a good joke here in our country- if you wanna see the difference between the original Czech Budweiser (Budvar,Czechvar) and American Bud, do this:
1) buy 2 bottles of Czech Budweiser
2) drink out one bottle and wait untill you need to piss
3) piss into the empty bottle
4) now, having one sample of Czech Budweiser and one sample of American Bud,taste and compare both bottles

I posted this joke in another thread already, but I copy it once again:

there´s a good joke here in our country- if you wanna see the difference between the original Czech Budweiser (Budvar,Czechvar) and American Bud, do this:
1) buy 2 bottles of Czech Budweiser
2) drink out one bottle and wait untill you need to piss
3) piss into the empty bottle
4) now, having one sample of Czech Budweiser and one sample of American Bud,taste and compare both bottles

They use the same joke over here in Germany to compare most American beers (not just Budweiser) to German and Czech beer.

The funny thing is that even as an American, I agree with them! :lol:

the joke in the states goes like this....

How are American beer and making love in a canoe the same?

They're both f@#%*n close to water.

The best Beer in the World for me is Uerige Altbier from Düsseldorf (Germany), followed close by Flensburger Pils (also Germany).
But Uerige has a bad manner....after drinking more than you should you become the famous "Bierschiss" the other morning....
Ahhhemm....i try to translate "Bierschiss"...hehehe...its the need to go to Toilett the other morning and with it: the awefull smell you leave in it!!
Hope that was precise enough!

Altbier is not bad. I had some when I was in Oberhausen for the AC/DC and Metallica concerts last year. Not bad, but not my favorite.

Last edited:
Just enjoyed some nice Paulaner Hell Bier last night. It is a beer from Munich. I have always enjoyed the Paulaner Weizen Bier, but this is the first time I have tried the Helles from them. Very very good smooth flavor.

Attachments

• paul1.jpg
    paul1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 125
  • paul2.jpg
    paul2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 124
You must have been in a bad state Chris, taking the pics on the floor.....:lol: As always, for me.....Guinness, German and Czech beer, that's all I drink, well, besides other more potent liquids! :oops: :lol:

You must have been in a bad state Chris, taking the pics on the floor.....:lol: As always, for me.....Guinness, German and Czech beer, that's all I drink, well, besides other more potent liquids! :oops: :lol:

:lol:

Naw have not been in such a sad state in a while. Okay I am lying. I got pretty lit when I was in Czech for a concert last weekend.

I am enjoying some more of this good Paulaner right now, while I watch the Brazil-Chile game outside.

:lol:

Naw have not been in such a sad state in a while. Okay I am lying. I got pretty lit when I was in Czech for a concert last weekend.

I am enjoying some more of this good Paulaner right now, while I watch the Brazil-Chile game outside.

Hi Kris,

so you were here already? Which kind of beer did they have there? And what do you think about Czech girls?8)

Hi Kris,

so you were here already? Which kind of beer did they have there? And what do you think about Czech girls?8)

The only beer I drank there was Pilsner Urquell. I know I should have tried others but it was readily available. As for the girls, there were some very nice ones, but I have to be honest, they were rare (at least out by Milovice)...;)

The only beer I drank there was Pilsner Urquell. I know I should have tried others but it was readily available. As for the girls, there were some very nice ones, but I have to be honest, they were rare (at least out by Milovice)...;)

Strange, but anyhow, the nice girls probably don´t like rockfests too much. How many days did you spend there? 2 or 3? And when? We had ****ing weather here in May and in the begining of June. Nothing but rain...

Strange, but anyhow, the nice girls probably don´t like rockfests too much. How many days did you spend there? 2 or 3? And when? We had ****ing weather here in May and in the begining of June. Nothing but rain...

Oh I know there are plenty of good looking Czech women. Just in the town we were in, there were not many. There were tons of good looking women at the festival though. That is a given! Rock chicks rule! :lol:

We were there for 3 days. Friday the weather was terrible, Saturday and Sunday it was hot and sunny though.

I chose Fosters as a rep. of Aussie Beer. I spent a week there (Australia) on R&R during the VN war and remember Aussie Beer as the best I had ever tasted - and I have been all over the world and tasted beer in many countries.
BTW the Fosters we get in the US is not Aussie Beer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back