What is the best beer in the World?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mmm...beer good. Think I'll have me one now.

I agree with everyone who said Budweiser sucks, tried it while I was in Bahrain and didn't impress me (or my mates) that much. Guinness and Kilkenny are great. Has anyone here every tried any Aussie beer?

The only one I can recall at the moment is Fosters, which must be the Aussie equivalent of Bud because it's just as bad. I had some stuff called Aussie Red, but I don't know if it was actually Australian beer or if it was just the name. It was good though.

syscom3 said:
Budweiser is a great beer. Millions upon millions of consumers cant all be wrong.

No millions upon millions can be wrong. Most Bud drinkers are from the United States and that makes up most of the Millions. Lets face it the United States does not know a thing about beer. Budweiser really does taste like piss water. Have you ever really had a "real" beer. It tastes so much better. I recomend that you try a good Pils or a Kristal Weizen. The taste is so much richer and there is no watered down flavor. As for the Millions of people outside of the US that try Bud, most of the time it is a one time thing to try what you normally dont get in there country and if you came over here to Germany, or go to England, or any other country that makes "real" beer and they will tell you that Budweiser is low quality Piss Water. :shock:

I have had Fosters and that is the only Aussie beer that I have ever had. I mostly drink Germany beer followed by Irish and British beer. Czech beer is really good too.

Now that this is all said and done I will split this from this thread because it does not belong in Rising Sun Warbirds thread. :D

Ive been to germany, tried the beers..... and wondered what all the fuss was :))

Theres one place in the world that has excellent beers. India! When I was working there, I sampled quite a few, and I thought they were excellent. Nothing like one of their locally brewed lagers to go with some curry!

Deradler, what do you mean million of consumers are wrong? You remind me of one of the Kerry spokesman after the election complaining how so many people can be so dumb :))

Budweiser! Budweiser! Budweiser! Budweiser! Budweiser!

Yes, believe it or not even the Germans are capable of making a lousy beer from time to time. ;)
Becks is just god awful, and there was one other type I tried once that was gross, but I can't remember the name. I probably wouldn't be able to spell it anyway. :lol:

Most of the German beers I've tried were great though. I've tried quite a few.

You're largely out-numbered on here about the Bud issue, sys. And your kind are most likely out-numbered in the world too. A good beer is Tropical from Gran Canaria, it's their local. Very refreshing.

You want me, a Czech guy, to vote in this poll? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Adler is obviously the only one who knows........ because he is German (and that is close to Czech borders lol)

Budwesier, erm... the US one, is only a stolen mark from the Czech extra strong and extra fine beer called Budweiser Budvar (Ceské Budejovice - Böhmische Budweis in German - is a Czech city on the south of Bohemia. Bud - a shortcut for Budejovice, var - "to boil" in Czech. Generally means "the original Budweis product"... I've tried the US "Bud" and it's crap.... :lol:

Here's my top (I'm almost sure you've never heard about it, hehehehe :p )

Pilsner Urquell
Budejovický Budvar (Budweiser)
Gambrinus
Kozel
Braník
Krušovice
etc...

German beers ain't bad, British beer is confidentaly a piss.... :p

lol: http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1869&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 (bottom of the page, beginning of the 2nd)

http://www.gambrinus.cz/piva/skola/pivo.php

trackend said:
You know why they drink Bud straight from the bottle.
because not only does it taste like piss it looks like it.

i drink beer also straigh from the bottle........ if not in a pub, than soemtimes even there, too

If I'm going to drink a "cheap" beer, I'll do Coors Light - usually when working around the house or in the garage, I treat it like drinking a soft drink. My favs here - Guiness, Sam Adams, Easy Street Wheat and Fat Tire. There are dozens of micro breweries in Colorado so beer consumption choices are really good here, I'd compare them to anything out of Europe, but then again, they're not commercially made or distrubuted.

Budwiser - well, :puke:

syscom3 said:
Budweiser makes billions of dollars in sales cause the consumers know a good beer when they taste it.

Youre all jealous of it!

How could I be jealous of something that taste like crap and gives me a headache?!? It makes money cause it's cheap and it's the choice beer of minorities cause it's cheap!!!! If Guniess sold for $4.99 a six pack it would make billions as well! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back