What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Walking Dead, season 2... is sooooo depressing and bloody

And then there's Spartacus Veangance... sooooo depressing and bloody

I watch MC's Greatest Tank Battles Big Bang Theory to lighten my mood.

Last edited:
Walking Dead, season 2... is sooooo depressing and bloody

And then there's Spartacus Veangance... sooooo depressing and bloody

I watch MC's Greatest Tank Battles Big Bang Theory to lighten my mood.

Any idea if "Greatest Tank Battles" is available for purchase anywhere?

Highschool of the Dead episodes 3-4....Awesome anime, although its a bit disconcerting that the heavy set kid is almost me verbatim.

Ancient Aliens. We play a game, every time they say "Ancient Alien Theorists believe", you do a shot.
Every time they use an open ended question, like, "Is it possible that...?", or "Could Ancient Aliens have...?", you drink a beer.
Great show.

Ancient Aliens. We play a game, every time they say "Ancient Alien Theorists believe", you do a shot.
Every time they use an open ended question, like, "Is it possible that...?", or "Could Ancient Aliens have...?", you drink a beer.
Great show.

ML- You've broken the code: How does a rationale human watch History channel UFO shows (and other equally far fetched 'history' notions) and not become violent? Thank you for sharing.

Oh back to the thread: Deckchair Danny: a quirky Australian film about a guy who launches himself into the stratosphere using a bunch of what appear to be party balloons. An entertaining variation on The Majestic except that the hapless hero has not fogotten his identity so much as wanting to forge a new one.

I've been watching re-runs of The Game of Thrones (last episode the 25th) and I'm hooked. I've always been a fan of Sean Bean but only started watching it when I found out that Peter Dinklage was also in it. I also really enjoyed Mark Addy.

New season starts in April - best thing on HBO since Deadwood.

I've been watching re-runs of The Game of Thrones (last episode the 25th) and I'm hooked. I've always been a fan of Sean Bean but only started watching it when I found out that Peter Dinklage was also in it. I also really enjoyed Mark Addy.

New season starts in April - best thing on HBO since Deadwood.

Yes, I am actually enjoying the TV show more than the books which some wags describe as an epic in search of an editor. Dinklage/Tyrion appears more and more to be the main character. Of course Bean and Addy were excellent in the first season as are a host of supporting not as well knowns (over here at least).

It's a shame the TV series cut a sequence from the book where Tyrion/Dinklage attempts to engage in a duel with the master at arms: humorless Alliser Thorne (played by actor Owen Teale), on a table top with a small crab fork. It was a scream!

Last edited:
Yes, I am actually enjoying the TV show more than the books which some wags describe as an epic in search of an editor. Dinklage/Tyrion appears more and more to be the main character. Of course Bean and Addy were excellent in the first season as are a host of supporting not as well knowns (over here at least).

It's a shame the TV series cut a sequence from the book where Tyrion/Dinklage attempts to engage in a duel with the master at arms: humorless Alliser Thorne (played by actor Owen Teale), on a table top with a small crab fork. It was a scream!

I thoroughly enjoyed the books, myself. They're refreshingly "real", in that the main character does not miraculously survive and defeat the evil-glowing-eyeball-lord-of-all-darkness simply by "finding" some magical <noun> that is the only thing that can defeat the evil-glowing-eyeball-lord-of-all-darkness, of which the evil-glowing-eyeball-lord-of-all-darkness was fully aware and also of which the evil-glowing-eyeball-lord-of-all-darkness did not destroy beforehand. His characters are human. His heroes have flaws, and he's not afraid to take a major character and kill him/her off. Its a classic good-vs-evil series, with lines blurring between good and evil and a LOT of grey-ish shadows thrown in between the two. I can't wait for the second season to start!

The Walking Dead Season 1 I like it!

Thats me to Wayne did not think I get into a Zom series but it's more about the trials and tribulations of the group then zombie killing by far.Season 2 was better than the first I think something new in season 3 with a state penitentary(sp?)

Watched "Woman in Berlin", German with English subtitles. Story of Berlin when the Russians moved in near the end of WW2 and what the women went thru, not a pretty story but probably very true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back