What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is available on Prime, max and Apple TV. I plan on watching it when in hospital for minor surgery for two days later this month.

Interestingly this article appears to be a rehash of a Guardian story from May 2012

This is available on Prime, max and Apple TV. I plan on watching it when in hospital for minor surgery for two days later this month.

Interestingly this article appears to be a rehash of a Guardian story from May 2012
Thanks for the link. I noticed some links on that page for other stories and one of them was about "Local Hero". I haven't seen that movie in years, but always enjoyed it.
Gonna have to watch that one again, sometime soon.

The McConnell Story (1955), a product of my teen years. I still have the F-86 with the hand painted yellow fuselage band. Lots of good color actual aircraft flying shots, but lots of Hollywood schlock. They were still using the sound of flying wires as a plane goes down.

Small & gory spanish sci-fi terror film. Fun enough:

Seems interesting...

Several years ago, a series of Spanish series became too popular... Can't remember many names, but my favourite among that hoard, was "Grand Hotel"... Interesting storytelling and scenery, excellent cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back