What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Toward the unknown (1956) William Holden & Lloyd Nolan. Excellent color views of most of the USAF inventory, background and flying. Great views of period vehicles, equipment and uniforms, especially AF blue Ike jackets. Less Hollywood nonsense than usual. Although it was supposed to be about the X-2 flights, there were many other types at Edwards, including the last appearance of the "Gilbert XF-120", XB-51 to younger members. Ah, the aircraft of my youth. By the way, Jim Garner's chute didn't open.

Toward the unknown (1956) William Holden & Lloyd Nolan. Excellent color views of most of the USAF inventory, background and flying. Great views of period vehicles, equipment and uniforms, especially AF blue Ike jackets. Less Hollywood nonsense than usual. Although it was supposed to be about the X-2 flights, there were many other types at Edwards, including the last appearance of the "Gilbert XF-120", XB-51 to younger members. Ah, the aircraft of my youth. By the way, Jim Garner's chute didn't open.
Absolutely one of my favorite '50's movies bar none. Love that movie with the exception of them bumping off Jim Garner.

Watched DUNE II with the kids, been a while since I was in a theater. Well worth it except Hans Zimmers score is headache inducing (not his fault, we all know they crank the volume in theaters). I seconde WARSPITER WARSPITER well done and yep, they sure set up a third installment.

Users who are viewing this thread

• GTX
Back