What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, it was predictable. Would be nice if Bollockswood could come out with a movie that's actually ORIGINAL, not a remake or big-screen adaptation of a comic/novel/sitcom.

Spent the weekend at a friend's cabin in the woods and had a scare the snot out of the kids movie-fest

The Ghost and the Darkness
Alien
Aliens

I think I was more scared watching these movies in my 20s then those pre-teen kids were this weekend :(

I bought myself both of Star Wars Trilogies... Watched episodes 1 and 2 two days ago, 3 and 4 yesterday and today it will be 5 and 6.

Note : I know special effects in 1977 (or even the 1997 remake) couldn't be as good as nowadays with all that CGI stuff, but I still had a shock when I watched A New Hope right after Revenge Of The Sith.

I bought myself both of Star Wars Trilogies... Watched episodes 1 and 2 two days ago, 3 and 4 yesterday and today it will be 5 and 6.

Note : I know special effects in 1977 (or even the 1997 remake) couldn't be as good as nowadays with all that CGI stuff, but I still had a shock when I watched A New Hope right after Revenge Of The Sith.

and did you know the series is being redone for new release in 3D? Don't think it really needs this but....there time and money!

and did you know the series is being redone for new release in 3D? Don't think it really needs this but....there time and money!

Yeah, I read that somewhere on the web. The only problem is I think that you'll have to either buy a special 3D-TV (one of those was invented about six months ago in Japan) or use special glasses.

But I also heard that they would add more scenes, like they did for the 1997 remake and the DVD release in 2004.

But personally, I won't put money in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back