What means your nick?

v2

Major
9,537
13,068
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Location
Cracow
The Cyborg Name Decoder

V.T.W.O.: Violence and Thorough Warfare Organism
 
ok, im typing my real name

M.A.T.T.H.E.W.: Mechanical Artificial Technician Trained for Hazardous Exploration and Warfare
 
My real name is Dominik:
D.O.M.I.N.I.K.: Digital Operational Machine Intended for Nocturnal Infiltration and Killing
 
T.H.E. L.A.N.C.: Technician Hardwired for Exploration, Logical Assassination and Nocturnal Calculation

about right i'd say :lol:
 
my fake name
L.O.O.M.A.: Lifeform Optimized for Observation and Masterful Assassination
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D.A.N.I.E.L.: Digital Artificial Nullification and Immediate Exploration Lifeform
 
Using Evan, which is what I am called often anyway:

Electronic Violence and Assassination Neohuman

I like it!
 
lesofprimus said:
D.A.N.: Digital Artificial Neohuman

Neo, as in like The Matrix??? TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!

L.E.S.O.P.R.I.M.U.S.: Lifelike Electronic Soldier Optimized for Potential Repair, Immediate Mathematics and Ultimate Sabotage...

Optimized for Immediate Math???
knowing when its time to go
 
W.A.Y.N.E.: Wireless Android Yearning for Nocturnal Exploration :la:
 
lesofprimus said:
D.A.N.: Digital Artificial Neohuman

Neo, as in like The Matrix??? TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!

L.E.S.O.P.R.I.M.U.S.: Lifelike Electronic Soldier Optimized for Potential Repair, Immediate Mathematics and Ultimate Sabotage...

Optimized for Immediate Math???
You know the immediate math like this...

1 Navy SEAL + 5 bad guys= Big friggin mess and 5 dead guys.
OR
1 bad guy + 1 well fired shot= pink mist
 
Z.Z.Z.Z.Z.Z.Z.Z.Z.Z.: Zeta Zircon Zombie Zoned for Zealous Zoology, Zesty Zapping and Zippy Zymurgy

Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.: Ytterbium Youthful Yeoman Yearning for Yearly Yelling, Yucky Yardwork and Yummy Yoga
 
Well using my real name as it wont accept my username:

R.O.S.S.: Robotic Organism Skilled in Sabotage
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back