what the puck?!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Really ? I think I'm the oldest member of this forum and I don't remember reading those kind of things coming from Pisis. Although I didn't read the original post neither I did for every of his 5,800-odd posts.

But hey, you're a mod, so you must know better than me !

I don't claim to know better, just remember a couple of times that he had an outburst. I think he said his cousin/brother got into his account. It seems to happen about once per year.

I do remember this thread though. Worthy of a few laughs, if nothing else.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/pe...ic-our-new-member-mug-shot-album-1895-32.html

Oh, I see now, edited by CC for inappropriate comments? WHAT?! This is actually something I never wrote, I mean the part

I have always liked airplanes, since 1990.

I hope I will have a great tme here on this forum!

WTF else was there before it was removed? Some bull*hit, innit? I'm almost 100% sure I know who is behind this.
Sorry, my bad anyway... I left one rig logged into my account in our PC Lab and had to run elsewhere and that friggen douchebagg must have gotten into it... Changed my PW already. I'm gonna kill him!

OK, problem solved. I hope it didn't make any troubles to this forum. It was one of my students. I kinda don't understand the mental mechanisms of 20yo people who behave like they're five just because they're on a semester abroad... Just by the way, this douchebag guy was in a group of "my" students who were arrested by local police last week for demolishing their apartment - the neighbors called. They were drunk, high and some probably even more than this. Two are charged now... Damn, good for me I have three months off this summer!!! :lol:

The US. Pisis is probably teaching english as a second language to foreign students from Alabama. :lol:

And before anyone gets their ass around their shoulders about the Alabama slam, I are one. :toothy5:

The golden rule: When thee steppeth away from thy comp, rig a grenade behind thy screen to go off at the touch of any key.

I think that solves the problem. I was sure it wasn't him, too, but edited the nasty parts of the post so no one would
be offended. I think there's a message here. Don't leave your machine logged onto the forum when you're not
actually using it.

Charles

Working is sometimes hectic so you even don't have time to wipe out your butt... Sad but real.
And I aren't teach Englisch.

Hey! No the lingo jokes ain't funny not so! I is also teaching the English and all the my students speaking the writing so very good English from me!!!

I was trying to inject a note of humour in the vein begun by Psis, my good sir. Lamentably, it would appear that feeble efforts in that direction have been soundly and utterly squashed. Alas for an asian amateur's aspirations to authorship of amusement!

Asses around their shoulders. That's a good one Matt, I'll have to remember that one! LMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back