What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great work guys...love Corey's Sabre cockpit work epecially!

Love the look of that Connie too...might have to do one one day...

Hay terry just how close to bentwaters are you cos i,m just down the road .I remember voodoo,s at bentwaters back in my youth thw things used to do low passes round where i live.BB

Hi BB, I'm nowhere near Bentwaters, living in Cheshire now. But at the time, I was even further away, in the North East! I used to get to a lot of air shows with my older brother then, and remember the Voodoos, Super Sabres, Thunderstreaks etc, as well as the bigger stuff of course. We didn't have much apart from Hunters, Meteors and RAF transports in our neck of the woods in those days, although some of the stuff, including civilian, people would give their right arm to see these days, especially flying! Far as I know, my brother still has 'X' hundreds of colours slides (converting to digital, slowly) of most of the late 1950's to mid 1960's airshows - must try to get a hold of some stuff!

sprayed her with chrome and removed the tape. she looks a lil messy right now, but I'll be wotking on her

HPIM1483.jpg

HPIM1484.jpg

HPIM1485.jpg

HPIM1486.jpg

haha, well the connie's design was kind of ahead of it's time. lol prolly why they named it constellation. and I love that howard Hughes approved it :D

oh, and thanks guys! I'm really lovin it, too ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back