What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You are right Jan but to a certain extend only I'm afraid. In fact D variant had the wing of longer wingspan.But it was introduced with D-5 type.The D-3 Stuka based on B variant.Although the engine cowling was typical for all Ju-87Ds ( longer due to different engine from the mark B) The early D-3 had the B-2 wing and even the main landing gear spats.Later D-3s had still the same wing of B type but the new spats.

So of which type is the Lindberg model the engine cowling decides.

Bit of a departure for me... thought I'd break out from churning out Spits for a bit and have a go at a classic jet, it's a Fujimi Royal Navy Phantom. I like the look of some of the FAA birds, my next few Spitfires might even be Seafires!

(By the way, is it against the spirit of the forum to be posting non-WW2 builds?)

Early days yet...

IMG_0584.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No it isn't. All is OK. Your post is avaiation related. Keep us updated on the build progress.

Last edited:
actually, I think any type of model kit goes, am I right? i mean, I'm working on some star trek models, and I've posted progress on cars and boats

my connie is coming along quite nicely. I've smoothed out some messy stuff and I've painted numerous details all along her. I believe I've finished painting her and she just now needs a coat of gloss and decals and she'll be done :D

Connie's finished. I decided to do the radio antenna out of stretched sprue. just waiting for the sprue to dry on the antenna pylon and the left tailfin. it won't be all done til about tomorrow. so no pics till tomorrow

me too

oh, and I forgot to mention that i solved the Enterprise nacelle pylon rod problem. i managed to use a tiny screwdriver to drill a bigger hole. Enterprise is currently laying upside down drying. it might be a week before i even think of messing with her.

"More Power Scotty!"
"I canna gie ye more power Captain, the warp banks are upside down drying at the moment. But I fixed the plasma phasing pod by drilling a hole with a small screwdriver! "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back