What's on The Workbench (10 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

will apply the gloss black on Monday or Tuesday before I go to work
 
Currently working on a P-47D Razorback by Otaki in 1/48
should be in Robert Johnson's Markings if I can track the right decals down :)
 

Attachments

  • P9060293.jpg
    P9060293.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 93
Wayne,

It does but they are abit dated and there is a few inaccuracies on the sheet.

Surviving the heat ok?

Mike
 

Attachments

  • penrod and sam 001.jpg
    penrod and sam 001.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I've applied the gloss black to the DC-3. for those of you who don't remember, this is a technique I learned on the internet. the gloss black is an undercoat, so when I apply the chrome silver, the chrome silver will stand out a lot better. hopefully I'll apply the chrome silver either today or tomorrow. if I can't do it by then, I'll do it next weekend.

001.JPG
 
chrome silver applied to the DC-3, will take pics when it's dry
 
Nice work Rob!

I'm doing a 1:72 Revell (ex Matchbox) Fairy Swordfish - straight OOB with NO exceptions. (Psychological thing - I need to see something 'finished')

Second function: test-bed for the airbrush. (That said, the White is Tamiya primer spray, out of white paint at the moment)


STA51071.JPG

STA51072.JPG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back