What's on The Workbench (7 Viewers)

Managed to get all the decals on.....well almost all, missing one of the under wing crosses as like an idiot I stuck my thumb square in the middle of it before the softener was dry while picking it up
pinch_zps0df61c29.png


IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1752.JPG
IMG_1753.JPG


and another one I'm puttering away on, HobbyBoss 1/48 KV-1

IMG_1690.JPG
IMG_1691.JPG
IMG_1692.JPG

beers_zpsca3baa88.gif
 
:thumbright:
 
Drywall!!!!! You must be super rich
 
I haven't been a total slacker......finally got the decals off the correct prop and found the clear sprue which had the little glass dome on the spine so I can now say that the Spit is finished
IMG_1795.JPG


The clear sprue was in the Tamiya 190 box which is another kit that I'd stripped the paint off a few years ago so had a painting session last night, I'm happy with how it turned out so far

IMG_1800.JPG
IMG_1801.JPG
IMG_1802.JPG


So far I managed to lose the pitot tube and mess up one of the under wing crosses so this one won't be technically finished, but close enough as soon as I finish the droptank and add the tail wheel
IMG_1799.JPG

IMG_1794.JPG


beers_zpsca3baa88.gif
 
Well repaired
 
Looks like engine production is lagging behind airframe production. Better get someone on that boy, there's a war on!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back