What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

These 2 have been a series of Shoulda Coulda Woulda's and Should Not Haves, for instance, I should not have painted the exhaust staining before gluing on the thinga ma jiggy.....
IMG_1853.JPG

Or I Shoulda Coulda Woulda glued in the lower exhaust BEFORE permanently attaching the engine if I hadn't been so impulsive.........only noticing the error of my ways just before gluing on the cowling and realizing I hadn't yet attached the side exhaust......
IMG_1840.JPG

IMG_1841.JPG

Of course it slide into place beautifully until the glue was applied at which point it was akin to herding a herd of cats trying to get it into place but after threatening it with a hammer
IMG_1842.JPG
IMG_1843.JPG

The 109 had it's own issue of greater joy

IMG_1845.JPG
IMG_1846.JPG
IMG_1847.JPG

So far the best super glue I've used yet
IMG_1848.JPG

IMG_1849.JPG
IMG_1850.JPG

IMG_1851.JPG

The 109 is pretty much done as it can be sans antenna wire, the 190 still needs a few niggles such as bombs and ladders and things.....

IMG_1854.JPG
IMG_1855.JPG
IMG_1856.JPG
IMG_1857.JPG

beers_zpsca3baa88.gif

Yes I have given it some thought. The 109 was another woulda coulda as I shoulda entered it into the MTO, but at the time I didn't think it would go so well so I missed out on that one, and I still need to see what's in the decal dungeon/unstarted kit pile that might fit the bill for the latest one, but I've been concentrating on finishing these ones for the moment. I shall have a look see for something shortly, and if I can't find anything I'll have to order something up.

These 2 have been a series of Shoulda Coulda Woulda's and Should Not Haves, for instance, I should not have painted the exhaust staining before gluing on the thinga ma jiggy.....
beers_zpsca3baa88.gif

Oi........ you gotta make your attachments smaller..... I use a laptop...
guidlines ask you post no bigger than 600 Pixels on the longest side......
Or, just post them as Thumbnails.......
Nice shots tho!!!!!!!!!!

Oi........ you gotta make your attachments smaller..... I use a laptop...
guidlines ask you post no bigger than 600 Pixels on the longest side......
Or, just post them as Thumbnails.......
Nice shots tho!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sir, I will see what I can do for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back