What's on The Workbench (11 Viewers)

:thumbright:
 
Right now I've solved the problem of identifying my files.
Not Files, but files!
I got Tamiys which are smoother, and another Valejo lot that are courser, and uncomfortable tiny ones.
Solution?
Different color shrink tube!!!!!!!
As.........................
my_files.jpg
 
An excellent idea. :thumbright:
 
Nice !
 
I started on this one a few weeks back and thought I would post a couple of pictures. The main structure is done and the painting has begun with the lighter shade of gray (which you can hardly see against the kit plastic)
Rather hard to get a picture of it as at 1:125 scale its almost 20" long!

P1012984.jpg
P1012985.JPG
P1012986.JPG
 
Cool. Wasn't aware they had one in that scale.
 
Revell actually has 2 (I think) one German and one US GATO class in an even larger 1/72 scale making them over 4 feet long and near a foot tall. They look more like RC models
 
:thumbright:
 
My latest project !

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1870919633.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back