What's on The Workbench (10 Viewers)

Was a simple fix, in order to save the delicate fastener holes I put a piece of tape along the edge of the door and used a water based Perfect Plastic Putty, forcing it into the gap and wiping it smooth with a wet finger. Will see how it looks under a coat of primer.
Dave
Sounds good and if its not to much trouble, it would be nice to see what the outcome looks like. :D
 
I have this little guy just about complete slap on the glass,tail wheel and blades and it hit's the cabinet a LeO C.30A Early Production from MiniArt - 1/35 ;)
 

Attachments

  • helo 005.JPG
    helo 005.JPG
    262.7 KB · Views: 86
Nifty looking little bug :thumbright:
 
amazing little machine
Vic from what couple of YT videos I saw they had a pretty interesting history A/G's in general.

 
A nice work so far. :thumbright:
 
Yes you can. Looking forward to them. :)
 
Hope I've done this correctly 😁
I will be adding one Eduard engine to the Mosquito

View attachment 683703


:thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back