What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Would you like me to still send a prop Chris? I have found two, one without a spinner, from a Halifax, and one with spinner, from a Lancaster. I can send both if you think they would help rectify your damaged model.
Terry.

Just noticed on my Acadamy P-40N 1/72 model it has the flaps. A much better model all around.

Yes the P-40N/M is of quite new series.So its quality is better than the old P-40B.If you would like to make a nice P-40B replic I suggest the Trumpeter kit of 1/72 scale .

As requested by Trebor. I might try and do this build again with my new found modelling skills. I don't think the colours are accurate on this either!

Cheers fellas I'm just about to throw some more paint on my corsair, I haven't gone near it since before Christmas. Going to try and bulge the tyres too, hope I don't feck them up!

damn!! that is fewaking masterful! I've never seen a prop so worn!

right now, I'm holding off on the hurricane until I get the right colors for it. so I'm working on the Volkswagen Golf. and I'm taking my time with this beauty. and I WILL wash the body before i paint it. the instructions say to do the interior all black, but I like to customize my cars. have a different color of the exterior and interior. the biggest problem with painting a car, is choosing which color would look best! LOL

LOL I can probably look into that! I'll get a can of propellant and some luftwaffe colors (I got a bf-109 anyhoo) but yea, I can probably look into that and get a high gloss finish since it's a car

Paint it RLM splinter on the upper surfaces, with mottled camo on the sides a big luftwaffe crosses on the roof and sides, 'Yellow 13'!

Users who are viewing this thread