What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i am doing a double build these days..one hasegawa 1:32 and one kinetic 1:32 F-86 F sabres.. did some testing on the sabra and cut out the area where the ammobelts go..and tried to scratchbuild some wires and stuff in the gun bay.. not sure how it worked out..hehe but the ammobets i need to redo..not happy with those

i like the kinetic sabre more than the hasegawa..

Attachments

• sabre kits 001.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 25
  • sabre kits 003.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 22
Nice work Mr.G! The Kinnetic Sabre certainly gets better reviews than the Hasegawa kit, but then, that one is about 30 years old now. I'd love a Sabre in 1/32nd scale, but, with the Tornado, ten other 1/32nd models, and a Hunter on the way, I only just have room for the JU88 when I get it!

thanks..you guys make me turn red of the comments

i figured i would make a couple Sabres..love that A/C and then start on some serious Ju 88 A1 building..have 9 stacked up here now.. started slowely with one ..but the Sabres first..i think..hehe I just might make a Ju 88 before i finish the sabres..i will see what gets to me
and i agree that the kinetic Sabre is better than hasegawa..but the engine on the hasegawa is better than on the kinetic.. atleast my opinion- and airframes..its all about proirity..one find room for what is needed room for..hihi

Nice one 88! I've got 4 Fw 190s on the go myself, two of which will go for the build if they turn out alright. My girl's taking a study break now, so I'll see if she can help me get the first pics on a new thread...

That's too much to ask...I'm just happy she's putting up with the table full of wings and fueslage halves!

Tried to post pics but no luck, will try again another time.

Maybe the bird can hold the other birds while taking the pics. Or, in case we need to think about your own health and safety, refer to them as "models"...

Oh, right....looking forward to the pics btw!

Nice idea Jan, but in interests of my own health and safety, it's better if she dosen't think I'm spending my nights playing round with some 'models'...

Users who are viewing this thread