What's on The Workbench (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In post #98 Yes...in post #100 No? unless you're doing the invisible man...then it might be there....but I'm not sure?......just pullin' your leg man...:D

Can't wait for the Hudson Andy. Mine is my cupboard gather dust :lol:

I want another so I can do both RAAF schemes now.

Cool. I'm doing my up as the 6 sqn bird seen below, FX-F. What schemes were you thinking about?

Attachments

• 6sqnRAAF2.JPG
    6sqnRAAF2.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 87
All 1/48 scale... F4U-1 Tamiya, F2G "Super Corsair"(Tamiya F4U-1 w/ Lone Star Models resin conversion), Fine Molds Oscar and one Tomcat(Sleeping orange tabby type, not an F-14) I bought the F2G conversion before Special Hobby(now Acc. Miniature kit came out. I'd already hacked up the Corasair so I'll finish that one and then work on the new one.

this is what im working on now, its a 1/16 T-34 tank by trumpeter, i am waiting on my vallejo paints to turn up and then i can start painting, if any body uses the vallejo paints is there any tricks to using them at all? cheers hadyn

Attachments

• T-34 . 002 (Large).jpg
    T-34 . 002 (Large).jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 117
Cleaned up my model area, today, and here's what lies ahead. The two top
are balsa/tissue flying models.

I think the Spitfire is going to be the next project. Keep in mind I have
never built a plastic scale model before.

Charles

Attachments

• DSC_0521.JPG
    DSC_0521.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 112
on my workbench curently is a Airfix 1:72 Boulton Paul Defiant which I am doing in day fighter scheme

@ ccheese that Spitfire you have brought is one I have being eyeing for a while but I don't work in 1/48 so I shall be intreasted to hear what you make of it, because I might just be persuaded lol

@Wildcat what is that plane in your sig I have been trying to work it out for ages looks like a cross between a hellcat and something else lol

Matt308 said:
Mr. C, do the P-35 in bare aluminium. Man that would look :cool: in a balsa and tissue version.

I'll make that happen, just for you, Matt.

Wayne Little said:
Well.....you have some serious work ahead of you, Charles.

Tell me about it !!!

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back