Which Measurement System?

Metric or Imperial?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MichaelHenley

Senior Airman
Jul 25, 2004
Brisbane
spaces.msn.com
I started this on the discussion in one of the other Forums.
So, Which do you prefer? Metric or Imperial? Or Both?

P.S. If you like both, but are inclined to use on of them (e.g. Metric) then please vote for that instead.

I was taught both at School in the late 60's and early 70's, but I only use the Imperial system.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we get taught metric but it's easier to use feet, working on the farm my dad works in feet, so i don't really have much choice..................

Well you're dad is either messing around, or he's a moron. Metric is the more sensible system in Human logic, however.

I prefer metric, but using imperial is not a problem.

plan_D said:
Well you're dad is either messing around, or he's a moron...
May I point out one thing...
1. My Dad is NOT a Moron.
2.It's true! Some probe launched with NASA crashed into mars becaues they used Imperial instead of metric to caluclate the height of the orbit or something... :lol:

Lanc... I would assume that anyone with half a brain and over the age of 12 would already know that the Germans were the only ones with rocket technology back then...

The Germans basically made everyones rocket program....

Imagine the world today if rocket technology was never invented... Interesting concept.. I would assume sooner or later, some developement would have come around, but would it have been for weapons, or just space exploration...

I would assume that anyone with half a brain and over the age of 12 would already know that the Germans were the only ones with rocket technology back then...

what are you having a go at me for??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back