Why speeding is a bad idea. Warning Graphic pics (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hunter368

Tech Sergeant
Nov 5, 2005
Winnipeg
This Ferrari crashed doing 250 km/per hour. Not a pretty site.

Attachments

• att002601_190.jpg
    att002601_190.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 11,044
  • att002721_192.jpg
    att002721_192.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 37,818
  • att002751_303.jpg
    att002751_303.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 52,424
  • att002631_557.jpg
    att002631_557.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 14,784
Dam mate that is pretty gravic shit. Where did this happen and was that bloke a rich man or just some one who wanted to look rich?

Oh yes, what tipe of Ferrari was it.

Henk

Henk said:
Dam mate that is pretty gravic sh*t. Where did this happen and was that bloke a rich man or just some one who wanted to look rich?

Oh yes, what tipe of Ferrari was it.

Henk

Not sure about any of your questions. But damn that is sick looking shiit.

Guys, I could post pictures of partially mutilated corpes and pieces of bodies and insurgents run over by tanks.... Its nothing new....

Please try and refrain against posting this kinda shit Hunter.... I know its educational and all, but it really doesnt belong here.... Post a link if u feel so inclined to share......

How would u like ur 13 year old kid to click on this thread and see that shit???

lesofprimus said:
Guys, I could post pictures of partially mutilated corpes and pieces of bodies and insurgents run over by tanks.... Its nothing new....

Please try and refrain against posting this kinda sh*t Hunter.... I know its educational and all, but it really doesnt belong here.... Post a link if u feel so inclined to share......

How would u like ur 13 year old kid to click on this thread and see that sh*t???

Sorry Les, I fully understand your point. Feel free to remove the pics. Sorry to anyone that was offended by the pics. If I could I would remove the pics myself. I have to remember there is younger people here. My apologizes.

I think the younger a kid see's the gore, the more they will appreciate how fragile life is.
I disagree....
I liked those pictures
Why??? If ur referring to just the destroyed car, yea they were cool and interesting, but the mutilated body???

If u like that stuff, even Dr. Phil cant help u.....

Sorry Les, I fully understand your point. Feel free to remove the pics.
Nah man, u did post a warning, its just that llittle kids dont see those warnings...

Heres a car that the passengers did not survive from....

Attachments

• tree_wrap_691.jpg
    tree_wrap_691.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 7,574
Dam that is truly bad stuff. Well les my mom workd at the court and every accidant she gets to see the fotos of the people who died in the accidant or have been murderd.

That is realy something ig you see it, it will shock the pants of somone who has never seen something like it.

Henk

it will shock the pants of somone who has never seen something like it.
Exactly why its not suitable for younger viewers.... They need to be worrying about pubic hair and Matchbox cars, or even their PS2 and Splinter Cell, not dismembered bodies...

Well les my mom workd at the court and every accidant she gets to see the fotos of the people who died in the accidant or have been murderd.
Ive seen my share, and the one thing that still stands out is how fake the pics look....

Untill u actually see a body blown apart from American Artillery, the pictures look like special effects from Platoon or Private Ryan....

Jeez, enough gore for a Saturday morning...

Yes, I agree with you les. I was once small and my dad was called out to a accidant and he had to take me, luckly the body was covert but that was enough for my little brain at that time. My dad was in the plolice.

Henk

Huh, it's really nothing new, I habe tens of videos with beaheading, many pictures of "Allah's martyrs" after they blew up themsleves, etc...

Don't post this shit, cause as Lesofprimus says, some of the hereby members arebn't even 15... like Looma: "never seen a guy screwed up that much, that isnt in a game"...

Though I agree on the fact that life is fragile but everyione has to find it on himslef...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back