Wide-eyed n00b

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Loyalwatcher

Recruit
Aug 19, 2011
Very nice forum you got going here! Which is why I registered. Um, that's about all...

Okay, a bit about me. I've been interested in things that fly for as long as I can remember. I used to use my pocket money to buy those cool little 3-piece polystyrene planes with the little plastic spinners, and spend hours playing with them... I used to make entire wings of paper aircraft (or spaceships... :oops: )

These days I'm mostly interested in anything that flies, with a preference for WW2 (I have a pile of model kits I need get around to building one day) piles of books...

Okay. Enough. So yeah...

HI! 8)

Hi Loyal watcher and welcome.:D
I know exactly what you mean about the pile of models. I have built well over 300 1/72 scale WW2 aircraft and still have a pile around 50. I think they are mating. I don't even remember buying that many ( although I don't remember much at my age anyway.
But welcome to the sight, and have fun.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys, really nice welcome.

@Corsning ... okay, I need to redefine my idea of a lot of models. 350+ total is about 20 times what I have to do. As a plus point, it means I can buy more with a clear conscience :D

I'm never able to buy more with a clear conscience. Actually I don't have anything floating in my mind at the time but how its gonna look like....if I build it!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard, I too have hundreds of 48 32 . Gonna try to get back on the horse this winter. I've got some time seeing I'm only 45. A baby compared to some old farts here ......lol.

Na, my Daughter told me years ago you weren't officially old until you hit 50...

I got 4 1/2 to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back