- Thread starter
- #121
Wildcat
Major
Yeah I hear ya Pete, too bad this spell amounted to bugger all.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The surrounding rainforest.
The shots of natural bridge bring lots of memories for me. I lived near there (less than a KM) when i was a kid. We used to jump through the arch, more than 60 feet into the swimming hole at the bottom. Crazy stuff i know, but back then I thought i was bullet proof.
Got a question Andy. Were you based at Canungra when you were serving? Its not far from all therse places that youve photographed. As I recall, Canungra was the jungle warfare school for the Army, and they also used it for survival training. Rugged country up that way.....