*** Winners – JUDGED COMPETITION GB 27 “Defence of Britain/Atlantic ” *** (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
As the Best in Show draws to a close we now announce the Winners for GB 27..

A total of 14 entries were finished in this Group build, with 11 of these to be Judged in the categories.

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual CATEGORY.

We had No completed entries in this Section for this GB.

Category 2 Intermediate / Casual CATEGORY.

6 completed entries rounded out this section from our Members with the following results,

1st Place : Stephane - le_steph40 for his 1/48 Bf109F-2

2nd Place : Jeff Hunt - for his 1/48 Beaufighter Mk.VI

3rd Place : Sergio – Destrozas for his 1/72 Bf109E-4

Category 3 Experienced / Expert CATEGORY.

4 Members completed 5 models in this group the scores were very close with only a few points separating the final results and a tie resulted for Third place.

1st Place : John - Jkim for his 1/48 Spitfire MkIXc

2nd Place : John - Jkim for his 1/48 Bf109E-4

3rd Place : Glenn - Tbolt for his 1/72 Typhoon

3rd Place : Peter - Ozhawk for his 1/48 Spitfire Mk.1

CONGRATULATIONS therefore go to Stephane and John for their Winning entries and also to the second and Third place getters in each category.

We once again appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels, and the outstanding exchange of Information, Hints, Tips, Parts and Decals to those who required something to help their project, this alone shows the fantastic willingness of ALL to help each other and is the real backbone of the Group build experience….

Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!

We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN first and Foremost!

A BIG Thanks to…The Judging Panel for their time and effort !

Congratulations to John :thumbright:
Congratulations to all participants and thank you to those who voted for me and a big "thank you" to the judges.
Well done everyone :thumbleft:

Congrats to all of the winners! Thanks to everyone that participated and especially the judges that took the time to look and evaluate all of the entries! Would any of the judges be willing to pass along their evaluations of my two entries? Just want to see if there are some aspects of my builds that need attention. If it's too much trouble, don't bother... it's not critical; I'm just curious and want to keep progressing.

Congrats to all of the winners! Thanks to everyone that participated and especially the judges that took the time to look and evaluate all of the entries!.

I join these words and add that surprises me again get a place on the podium thanks but I think other projects deserved that honor

Nice work everybody, special shout out to the judges for taking their time to look these entries over and make a decision.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back