1/32 Spitfire Mk.Vb - Defence of Britain/Atlantic. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No progress yet - spent most of the day doing battle with HM Customs, Royal Mail and Border Force !
Should get a bit done tonight I hope.

Thanks chaps. It should only take a few hours to complete - if my bl**dy hands will work !
I'll give it a go, a bit at a time, over the next couple of days.

Thanks John. I'm OK in general, apart from the swelling and stiffness in hands, wrists, shoulders, knees and ankles !
Darned Rheumatoid Arthritis is a bl**dy awful disease - sometimes it's dormant and all's fine, and other times it really flares up and causes major problems, which is bl**dy frustrating, to say the least !

Thanks Wayne.
Got a hospital appointment later today, so I'm hoping to get the go-ahead to re-start the new medication infusion, postponed, after the first infusion, due to that bl**dy spider bite.
It's taken three months to heal properly, and there's still some scar and inflammation, but hopefully it's healed enough to continue, and I can then get some relief from pain and stiffness.

Thanks Andy and Jeff.
Just got to have the 'B' cell and 'T' cell activity checked from my blood test, then it should be OK to go ahead with the infusion of the new drug, although whether the first can be done before Christmas, I don't yet know. The sooner the better, as I'm getting p*ss*d off with not being able to do any modelling, or anything else, come to that.

Not logging on here much with all my own work on our move to my in-laws home in April this is the first I've heard of your flair-up and delays in treatment. I am hoping everything goes well with the infusion so you can get back to what you enjoy mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back