**** DONE: 1/72 Spitfire MK.IA - Defense of Britain/Atlantic.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks boys good stuff!!!!

Clarified and solved the problem of the series to begin assembling step plane as well as the A025, paint the inside I can hardly outrageous prevent paint from drying on the paint needle, but in the end I had a rest UAN mixture of deionized water and clean ammonia-free glass (the ecological cleaner Lidl), and works quite well,

IMG_4826_zpsuvxf4zty.jpg

IMG_4825_zpsuptonfko.jpg

IMG_4824_zpsc7vho6lt.jpg

for re marking the lines of the ribbing I gave a mixture of cleaner and black watercolor shade 5 which is similar to soot firewood.

I'm going up the next batch of photos with the progress I've made it.

thanks to all fellas.

I've bundled these days to finish things of overdue aircraft, but this i put my hand inside it ready to paint as it comes over the Truno night and I will not have given me eager to work on the plastic these days

IMG_4859_zpsorpacoce.jpg

IMG_4860_zpsdacngih0.jpg

IMG_4861_zpswgqs31lx.jpg

IMG_4862_zpsu8hrrigs.jpg

IMG_4867_zpskidzap3j.jpg

IMG_4868_zps0h5tbwag.jpg

IMG_4869_zpsef6ut7ke.jpg

IMG_4870_zpszo3dkoog.jpg

My first contact with the paintings of Hakata is a form of painting that is not used for a long time when I leave the Vallejo paints.
cover well but has to paint by masking the paint freehand and panel hand panel me it was impossible, the paintings have a strong grip to plastic and among them that if I liked the tone of color as achieved have done very real.

First I painted dark green and camouflage mask is after I gave him the dark earth

IMG_4890_zpsaatvirb6.jpg

IMG_4891_zpso0k3qgta.jpg

IMG_4892_zpsiuinrgee.jpg

IMG_4894_zps2dwtlhkp.jpg

IMG_4897_zpspr90ewvf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back