**** DONE: 1/72 Spitfire MK.IA - Defense of Britain/Atlantic. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, something's not right there, at least in the pictures. The two colors look brownish and there doesn't seem to be much contrast between the two.

Very detailed cam marking Sergio and I think the colouring is certainly a trick of the light as they both look two shaded of grey on my monitor.

Madness all right, my paintings have become almost identical in color and do not understand why paintings are neck and had used good of dark green to dark earth is very little difference of the colors

Andy may be very delgalda green layer since been setting me in some places and you can see quite translucent paint, looketh to mask the dark earth and to repaint the green.

John, the fact is that the colors do not could mix because green was with which I dissolution testing, I have a spit MkIX and matchbox I use as plastic test for paints and ciuando effects already had clear as paint these paintings gave the MKIa and these paintings was only the dark green.

while as always do not stop and I already gave to the bottom I have yet to give more painting as staying flat color, my typical effects of painting with these paints can not be given, but that if they have a strong adhesion to plastic without printing it to bear in mind, I put pic the intrados

IMG_4903_zpszlbhvwqb.jpg

after giving 5 hands painting consegui green look like I think it should go, I have tried to dilute less but for my airbrushes does not go as it should come out that I have not been as I would have liked, the same thing happens to with Vallejo paints ...

IMG_4905_zps363hmqkg.jpg

IMG_4906_zpsid6fxfup.jpg

IMG_4907_zpsiwn3w7kq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back