1/32 Spitfire Mk.Vb - Defence of Britain/Atlantic.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Hugh.
Slowly plodding on with the fiddly bits - a few failures so far, but getting there !

Thanks very much chaps, it's much appreciated.
No further progress I'm afraid, as my hands are a bit too stiff to tackle the small fiddly bits at the moment - maybe tomorrow, with luck.

Thanks John - this darned arthritis is doing my head in !
I only need to finish 12 small stages, making the mirror and its mount, the canopy latch and jettison 'ball', nav lamps, IFF rod antenna, pitot and radio mast, but my hands, or more correctly, my wrists, are just too inflamed and painful to try to attempt such small, delicate work at the moment, which is very frustrating, as I wan't to get it finished and into the cabinet with the three other 1/32nd scale Spits, and move on to the next project.
Hopefully, things will improve over the next few days, and I can get it done - 'flare up' of the RA normally only lasts a few days, maybe a week - I hope !!

Thanks Vic. Had a bad day today, with all joints almost locked solid, but it seems to be easing off a bit - might get some done sometime this week, if I'm lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back