1/32 Spitfire Mk.Vb - Defence of Britain/Atlantic.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Geo. I feel fairly confident that once the new drug takes effect, life in general will be a lot better, and I should be able to get more modelling done.I hope so, otherwise there'll be a lot of kits up for grabs if I pop my cloggs before I get to the end of the stash !!

Hope that drug does some good Terry, and your feeling better soon. We all miss seeing your build updates. And good to see you back Bill, been a while.

With Bill here as well. I haven't been logging in as of late due an armor build I am doing at the moment whilst trying to get a my spitfire build off the ground. Haven't been working on either much due to some external issues, such as family, work etc.

Sorry to hear of your health issues rearing their ugly head again Terry. I know what its like to be in intense pain everyday but not to your extent. Because of the condition you have I am sure the damp climate there in the UK compounds the issue. Can you move to a warmer drier climate like Spain to improve your quality of life? I hear a lot of Brits have retired there.

Thanks mate. I'd love to move to a warmer, drier climate, with less dramatic pressure changes - but not Spain - but I think it's a bit late in life now.
I'm afraid I've been unable to finish the last few 'fiddly bits' on the Spit - just had 36 hours of intense pain and stiffness, and couldn't get out of bed until 18.30 hrs this evening !
Some time this week, I'll put the canopy in place, and maybe fit the pitot and IFF rod antenna, if my hands allow, then photograph the model and call it done for now - I'll make and fit the canopy latch and mirror when I'm able to.
Thanks to all for the good wishes and continued interest in this build - it's very much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back