**** DONE: 1/72 Typhoon Mk.Ib – Defence of Britain/Atlantic.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Agreed. Hope you still have the missing cannon barrel.
Yes I do fortunately, it cane off in my hand. The inner part of the barrel is molded in upper and lower halves and the outer part (that broke off) is molded in one piece attached to one of the half molded part making for a very week spot. Would have been much better to make the barrel as a single solid part to be attached to the wing separately.

I've started the masking for the dark green which is going to take a few days at the rate its going. Pictures when masking is complete.

PB041531.JPG
PB041532.JPG
PB051533.JPG
PB061535.JPG
PB061536.JPG
PB061537.JPG
PB061538.JPG
PB061539.JPG
A whole lot of painting and masking (and masking tape) going on during the last week so here's a kind of time lapse of the whole possess

Last edited:
It sure is !
Doubt I'll get my 'car door' version done in the time left - haven't finished the Spit and my hands/wrists are swollen and painful.

Thanks guys.

I gave it a couple of coats of Future late last week and had a bit of time tonight so started the decals and managed to get one side of the fuselage done. I still need to wipe them down and seal them but they worked out great. The color of the codes is a dead match for the Model Master "Sky Type S" I used for the fuselage band. Something that never happens.
:lol:

PB171540.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back