Winter Is Coming

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

you have to see it this time of year.....winter, no crowds the deppest lake in the states and the bluest blue ever, many feel the park service dumps blue-dye in the lake............no kidding I have heard these words myself

yes on the far side which is not seen which faces on the north side of the lake you hike down to the shoreline and take an electric boat across to the island, and they will plant you there for the day while they finish the tour of the lake and then come pick up up.......... there are actually 3 lookouts on the rim, one is seperate on the east side on Mt. Scott over 8500ft high with a tremendous view by the way

Its ok gents I was teasing you blokes. Yes I know it would be nice to have a winter with Snow like they have in Southern Alpine Regions in Australia. Yes it does snow there. We do have lakes as well. Sorry to disappoint you Pb. Its not as dry as you think mate. But don't tell me you are scared of the Noahs Arks ,Pb (Slang for Sharks). But mate trust me there is nothing better then seeing a fine pair of White Pointers even with brown noses coming out of the ocean. Hmmmm very stimulating mate I can assure you

ready for some ice?

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 42
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image010.jpg
    image010.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image011.jpg
    image011.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 47
  • image012.jpg
    image012.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 42
  • image013.jpg
    image013.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 41
  • image014.jpg
    image014.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 40
  • image015.jpg
    image015.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image016.jpg
    image016.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image017.jpg
    image017.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 45
Erich Njaco those are some top shots:shock:

I vaguely remember seeing snow capped peaks in the distance from a bus when I was in Canada many,many moons ago, that's the closest I've ever come to the stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back