Would you believe "Fireball" Roberts sent me?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

it seems you're pretty good with photoshop, you should head over to the siggy section after. Lots to do and help out with in there

What's a "siggy section" and how do I get there? I'm always willing to help any way I can.

Luke, it's at the bottom of the main 'menu' page, under 'WEBSITE', Signatures/uploads. It's where members can discuss/design Signature panels for their posts = 'siggy(s)'
Terry.

Thanks. I'd be glad to help anyone here do a more "personalized" "Siggy". Just send me a pic and let me know sort of what you want it to be and I'll see what I can come up with.

Thank you Wurger. You would be the second Polish friend that racing has given me. You might recognize the other, the orginator of the Polish Victory Lap, from this pic of my model of one of his cars.

90TBIRD7ME.jpg

Hey Lucky13, thanks for the welcome in. I've been missing you on the stock car board. Should we tell them just how blurred the line between real and really small gets when you take the colors out, or just let this pic of the whiskey runner that traded in his old flathead V8 coupe for something a little faster confuse them even more?

whiskeyrunnerpilot.jpg

Well, I've been missing you guys... Tell you what, you old bootlegger you... I'won't tell them, you just hit them hard with your pics, let them do the talking....8)

Heck! They still confuse me! :lol:

That'll work. Wonder what my 1st MEW (miserable ex-wife) would have to say about me not only still having models but becoming world famous with them after she sold all my dirt car models in the divorce auction? I told her that if she made me sell my models that that was the end of it as far as she was concerned but that I could build more for me.

Not only did that but built the kind that got me into places that the local dirt cars never could have. Not to mention trading up in the wife department, 8 inches taller, 13 years younger and drop dead cute to boot!

Sweetest sound this side of an aged D28 Herringbone Martin guitar or a double row corn cob radial in full song! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back