WW1 aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DVII

Attachments

• Fokker DVII no 258_18 Jasta 10_1918_a.jpg
    Fokker DVII no 258_18 Jasta 10_1918_a.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 22
I accept! SaparotRob SaparotRob is my chosen second!
I would graciously offer to provide the weapons, but neither your second nor you could in all true wisdom accept, nor would I accept yours. Our seconds must seek and agree on a suitable borrowed pair.
Now, as to a suitable meeting ground, may I suggest adjacent to Potter's Field on Hart Island in Long Island Sound. This will facilitate privacy and prompt disposal of the detritus of our meeting. In case you are not familiar with this location, I'm sure your second, the Honorable Mr. SaporotRob will readily remedy your lack thereof. If that does not suit, I commend to you the resources of Professor Wiki.
With all due respect, I remain:
Captain Ex

Last edited:
Feather dusters at fifty yards.
Surely, you jest! That would be giving me unfair advantage, as at fifty yards I would tickle him into oblivion before he could withdraw his feather duster from his hat band. With all due respect to my honorable opponent I will pretend to have never received such a treacherous proposal directly from his supposedly loyal second.
In all fairness, any further discourse must be between seconds, not between second and opposing principal.
FINIS! Capice?

Surely, you jest! That would be giving me unfair advantage, as at fifty yards I would tickle him into oblivion before he could withdraw his feather duster from his hat band. With all due respect to my honorable opponent I will pretend to have never received such a treacherous proposal directly from his supposedly loyal second.
In all fairness, any further discourse must be between seconds, not between second and opposing principal.
FINIS! Capice?
You dare insult my loyal and honorable second? This is an outrage sir, and against all laws of civilized discourse, I most certainly demand satisfaction now. Since you shy away (in cowardice I presume) from the excellent choice of weapons my honorable second has chosen, I (we) shall graciously await a response from your second with a "better" solution.

Now as to choice of location, Potters Field Long Island? Egads man, have you no shred of decency or civility left? Let's at least agree on a middle ground with balmy weather and a nearby drinking establishment such to relieve any unfortunate mishaps that may occur (also one with suitable serving maidens).

I have the honor to remain your humble servant,
Colonel Yt

Now as to choice of location, Potters Field Long Island?
Get it straight man! Are you truly that geographically illiterate? Potter's field on HART ISLAND in Long Island SOUND. Or are you laying the groundwork for showing up at a different location, thus dodging our meeting (due to cowardice, perhaps?) Such deplorable conduct weighs heavily upon your previously honorable reputation. This site chosen so as not to disturb the neighbors. I await your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back