WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt??? Yea or Nay...

WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt... Yea or Nay...

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirts did not make it before the airshow. I had fun anyway. I wanted to talk a lady into modeling it in front of an airplane. Next time. I am still looking forward to getting the shirts.

DBII

Last edited:
Whoa.....

How did this happen??? 10 extra bucks to change the color of the shirt???? I dont have that kinda money right now for either one dammit.... Even the plain white in 2XL is 31 bucks.... I dont think I even own a shirt that costs that much...

Is there any way we can get the cost of the Plain Jane T-Shirt lowered in some way Clave???

Attachments

• Cost of Shirt2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Cost of Shirt a2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 121
Yeah, the colored shirts do jump in price. I know Clave said he only makes $5 on each shirt so I sure can't hold that against him.

Maybe he could shop around for a different printer.

Yeah, the colored shirts do jump in price. I know Clave said he only makes $5 on each shirt so I sure can't hold that against him. He deserves more than that for all his work

Maybe he could shop around for a different printer.

Thor, Matt is gonna be gunning fer ya!

Prices are alittle odd. The first shirt ordered was the first style in the exact green that Dan has posted - for the price of $31

When I went to order the new style with the darker colors, they were $19.99 with a $4 shipping.

Same shirt but different price.

Clave, do you know who is making these - are they different companies? Maybe thats why the dif?

Love the idea but $40 bucks for a shirt is pricey... I wonder where the price breaks for quantity are?

There's something odd there... I will take a look at it, but as far as I know, I have only put $5 on each one and there is now way that they should come out at $30... anyway, I am back from my little trip now so I will do some checking on this asap...

OK, a quick look shows these factors are to be accounted for - which I have no control over btw:

Standard white t-shirt is $19.99 this is printed one side only

Standard white t-shirt with both sides printed is $22.99 so it costs $3 to have the front-and-back thing going on.

It also costs more for colour (which I did not realise as I have only ever bought white ones) (another $2)

Then there are size penalties for 2XL 3XL 4XL and 5XL ($3, $4, $5, $6) (which again I didn't realise)

So... hmm... if you want the cheapest option, then it needs to be single-sided print (which I will be happy to put up there) in white, and not too large a fit...

I will compare this (printfection) with cafepress and report back what they surcharge for colours and sizes - the design on theirs does no cover such a large area, but it may be worth investigating...

Well it looks like cafepress do the same surcharging thing for colour/two-sided/larger sizes - that's the way of it annoyingly enough...

I will put up a 'plain jane' shirt shortly (just the circle of roundels on the front or back only) which should come out at $19.99...

You got me curious now Clave. I'm hoping the shirts I just ordered at $19.99 per will have both sides printed. That is what I thought I was ordering with the darker color.

I also noticed that the lighter colors, the printing appeared washed as opposed to the crisp printing of the darker shirts. I thought that was why the price difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread