WWII aviation art.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

this is going to be huge gentlemen ..............

Will Reschke at his office in Germany, note the paintings primarily of JG 301 a/c. the Ta 152H Stabschwarm looks familiar eh ... ?

photo courtesy from Czech friend R. Susil

E

Attachments

• pic 019.jpg
    pic 019.jpg
    484.1 KB · Views: 268
I think he looks grand but correct Les they are all getting too old until none of them will be left. There are already huge gaps in the Jg histories both in German the fg histories in Englsih, the vets are going away too fast.

heres another favorite of mine. Friend D. Bryan of the Bluenosers 352nd fg finally "bags" his Arado 234 in March of 45. His 4th engagement I believe, he gave me two full pages of intense history about this op over the phone years back.

from artist Troy White

Attachments

• Perfidia.jpg
    Perfidia.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 265
Soren, who is the artist of the Ta152 in your avatar?

Likewise, if possible, could posters please label your images with the title and artist of the aviation art for easy reference? Thanks!

Grand pictures all, a number of which I haven't seen before, and I have seen thousands! ;)

Carlos Adrián Garcia said:
Hello!

I saw my arts posted by some friends of this forums.
Hi Carlos, nice to see you here. Long time no communication! :)

Glad to see your aviation art is getting better each time I view them, and looks like you've been busy. Nice new website too.

Many Thanks to Gnomey and eHangar for yours words. Yes I'm very busy painting this time for me. I took a break for clients. When I was in London in April 3, 2004 I was with the last RAF Argentine 164 Sqdrn pilot born in Argentina (95 years old and still alive). He saw the paint of his 164 Sqdrn Hurricane (www.AviationArt.com.ar) and he inmmediately sing me the original for me. It was because we published a book on Argentine Volunteers that flown in the RAF and RCAF during the WWII. Look Firmes Volamos / Alas de Trueno.

Best regards

Carlos A. Garcia
Aviation Artist
www.AviationArt.com.ar

Heres some prints I have of -109's. Great additions to my collection.

Attachments

• sting of the black tulip.jpg
    sting of the black tulip.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 273
  • knights_of_the_eastern_front.jpg
    knights_of_the_eastern_front.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 265
  • steintribbig.JPG
    steintribbig.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 379
There's a junk shop near me that has the odd aviation picture for sale from time to time. I got these late last year.

P1000132.gif

When I bought them, I gave the owner my number so he could call me if he got any more in. And he did!

SL380049.gif

Thats the extent of my collection so far, they're on the wall over my bench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back