Yet another Lanc' completed. Sorry boring you lot...lol

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ian lanc

Senior Airman
Sep 30, 2007
mansfield, nottinghamshire
:oops:I've been a little busy just lately i've got to make two ''wheels up Lanc's''so when they are done i can get to having a look around the forum and do a bit of posting.

This Lanc' is made as QB * P NG347 and was in 424 Sqd'. No modding just a nice build,
though making it with closed bomb doors and closed wheel bay doors was a real pain as
they didn't fit neatly together and required fillering out with plasticard.

There has been quite a few QB * P models made with white codes but after several hours searching the codes were red not white ! I nearly did this one white too.

danslanc012.gif

danslanc009.gif

danslanc002.gif

danslanc003.gif

danslanc006.gif

danslanc008.gif

danslanc007.gif

danslanc004.gif

danslanc005.gif

danslanc011.gif

Great stuff Ian
nice change to see a model up off its wheels too, kits don't seem to come with that option any more

Another good 'un Ian. hadn't realised it was the Tamiya kit until I saw the pilot and bomb aimer. Doesn't seem to have changed that much in 30 odd years.

If anyone is interested i think i may still have the crew left from my 1/48 tamiya lanc.BB

What's the dimensions of the kit when complete Ian?

Wingspan is 25.5 inches wide from wing tip to wing tip.
Fuselage length is 17.5 inches long.
Rear fins are 3 inches high.
Rear wings are 8 inches long.

She's mighty imppressive when built and when your holding it yourself its a monster...lol

And finally thankyou guys for the kind comments they keep me going ! You see i'm building yet
another ''wheels up'' Tamiya Lanc' in a different spec' and my own stand i actually made myself.

ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back