Yet another Merry X-mas thread (but it's OK, it's from NS ;)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

and here's the lanc's belated christmas message, recorded yesterday..........

Attachments

• v005_101.zip
    159.3 KB · Views: 48
Hope everyones Christmas was a enjoyable as mine.

Attachments

• tree_117.jpg
    tree_117.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 158
what no candles Adler on the Baum ? man wish we had a digi. am going to be sending some greetings via pics later, belated obviously.

great pics guys and especially to see your sweeties along side

E ♫

Nice thread Skimmy, cant get into your voice message but lovely pic (thanks for trying to open it for me Lancs).

Lancs sooo cute in your hat and thanks for the mention hun and Happy Christmas straight back at cha.

No pics from me yet maybe New Years (ho ho ho). Whos starting the New Years thread ( if I have any trouble posting pic Les Im just sending them to you to sort out Im blooming useless).

Evan lovely pic... two beauts there.
Happy Christmas one and ALL.
Anyone get anything rather gorgious off santa?

actually not much which is a good thing...........did get a spot of cash which is benefical to getting my two-wheeler overhauled.

The Mrs. and I bought a cow for a familie we support over in the eastern islands. sometimes giving can be a real treat ......... 8)

Heres a pic of my wife Meg just prior to going over to our best freinds house for Christmas Dinner....

For Christmas Eve, we had Rock Lobster Tails, Crab Claws and loads of fresh Shrimp...

Also included 2 shots of the Tables, first one is Breakfast spread at my house, second one is Dinner spread at Sandra's house...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE... HERES LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW YEAR...

Attachments

• hpim0115_965.jpg
    hpim0115_965.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 133
  • hpim0094_196.jpg
    hpim0094_196.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 125
  • hpim0116_155.jpg
    hpim0116_155.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 130
  • hpim0109_205.jpg
    hpim0109_205.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 125
Erich said:
what no candles Adler on the Baum ? man wish we had a digi. am going to be sending some greetings via pics later, belated obviously.

great pics guys and especially to see your sweeties along side

E ♫

Oh there are lights on the tree, but unfortunatly they did not come out to well with the light when I took the pic, unfortunatly all the ones with the lights off came out too blurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back