Yet another Merry X-mas thread (but it's OK, it's from NS ;)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Excellent. I took it easy on Boxing Day too. A few more relatives dropped by, but that was it. I'm actually beginning to get sick of gingerbread though. :rolleyes:

Time to switch back to good ol' booze. ;)

We had a couple of friends come over yesterday (Any excuse to drink, a :lol: ) and in the end we all decided to play Spin the Bottle................people of my age should be banned from doing so...........but it was great fun though :lol:

LMFAO, spin the bottle... Its been ages since I played that....

The tree looks good NS.... BTW, I failed to mention that out of the 10 Rock Lobster Tails I cooked, I ate 3 of them, and used the leftovers for the Omelets in the morning....

Goddamn they were good Omelets.... Ham, Green Peppers, Red Onion, American Cheese, Lobster, Shrimp and Crab.... Life in the early morning hours just doesnt get any better.....

sounds great friend, of course if Meg loves the seafood as much as you and then .............. well you take it from there. Nothing gets better than that ! 8)

Wow, Les! That sure sounded like you were laying down some serious chow for the holidays! My wife took one look at those pics and said that she knows where she wants to go for Christmas next year! That's really funny since we celebrate Hanukkah! But the definition of a Jewish holiday is "someone tried to kill us, we survived. Let's eat!" ;) So, any excuse to eat good food.

Glad to see that the hurricane didn't dampen your holidays. :thumbleft:

Yea, my wife loves seafood just as much as me, and has a fetish for oysters... Whoo Hoo!!! Theres always room at my table for a couple more chairs evan...

Our best friend Sandy is Jewish, and she celebrates Christmas instead of Hanukkah... I call her "My Jewish Bitch" and tease her every year about her Jewish Christmas Tree...

But seeing how shes a professional Chef, the bitch can cook some unreal meals...

You have a real find there, Les. We Jews love to eat and when you find a Jewish theft, you are going to eat like a king, then go throw up so you can eat more! ;) My wife's cousin just finished culinary arts school to be a dessert chef. Three words; Oh...my...god!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back