Your Wild Life Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I don't have any pictures but something kind of interesting, in Anaheim ca where my company yard is there are a couple lakes they stock with fish on a weekly basis. There are a couple pairs of Ospreys or Fish Eagles as some people call them that live here year round plucking fish from those stocked lakes much to the chagrin of the fishermen( who usually catch nothing) as they watch the Ospreys catch fish after fish.
Often see one them perched on a telephone poll on my way home eating those freshly stocked trout.

IMG_0435.JPG
IMG_0436.JPG
IMG_0437.JPG

We fished together all afternoon only he kept trying to sneak up on me and steal my fish,lol, had to yell at him!

We fished together all afternoon only he kept trying to sneak up on me and steal my fish,lol, had to yell at him!
Verry cool pictures. If you don't mind me asking, your name Algonquin, it's a language that some of my ancestors spoke( I'm part Mattiponi Indian). Just curious about the significance of it in your name.

Hi Michael, I grew up in the central Adirondack Mountains on a lake called Algonquin and there was a lot of heritage there. I opened a guide business called Algonquin Outfitters and have just stayed with it. As you know a good amount of the older family's had a native ancestry.

Hi Michael, I grew up in the central Adirondack Mountains on a lake called Algonquin and there was a lot of heritage there. I opened a guide business called Algonquin Outfitters and have just stayed with it. As you know a good amount of the older family's had a native ancestry.
Thanks. I couldn't help but be curious. It's a word you don't exactly hear or read every day and for obvious reasons is of some interest to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back