1/32 Hasegawa ME Bf109G-6 II/JG52 Hptm. Gerhard Barkhorn - Me/ Fw Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's looking great jerry, and I'm with Wayne re the paint mix ratios. You'll probably find that some colours behave differently, due to the 'weight' of the pigment, so some might need a touch more thinners and vice versa.

Thank you guy;s for the input on mix ratio's it has helped. I stretched some clear sprue for the fuel sight glass and gave a little wash all that's needed are seatbelt's be ready to close up.

SANY4808.jpg

SANY4810.jpg

Looks great, I want more...!!!
Which aircraft, Wk.nr. 15909 in September 1943 or 110xxx (G-6 Trop.) in February 1944 ?

Cheers
Steph

Last edited:
Looking very good. However I don't think that the kind of the cockpit weathering is correct. An aircraft cockpit is made of aluminium mostly. So it is not possible to see the rust all around there. A such state of a cockpit interior can be noticed at derelict planes for instance. Also a maintenance crew usually took care of the area. For a couple of reasons ,the dirt, mud or sand weren't welcome the most there.
So we have to be very carefull with a such touch done becuase the final effect can be different from what we want to achieve.

Looks great, I want more...!!!
Which aircraft, Wk.nr. 15909 in September 1943 or 110xxx (G-6 Trop.) in February 1944 ?

Cheers
Steph

Thank's Steph, as for the aircraft Wk.nr. iam not sure doing oob paint scheme per instruction's iam bad about doing research before starting.

Thank you guy's this is why i like it here alway's positive input. Wurger thank's for that info i was trying burnt umber for a wash, with your input i did some clean up and tried payne's gray for a light wash which was a improvement on the RLM66.

I have used that resin kit before Jerry and I think ATM one of the best out there and economical.The work is looking real good so far were your sidewalls paper thin also?

Thank you guy's this is why i like it here alway's positive input. Wurger thank's for that info i was trying burnt umber for a wash, with your input i did some clean up and tried payne's gray for a light wash which was a improvement on the RLM66.

I see. Great. :thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back