1/32 Hasegawa ME Bf109G-6 II/JG52 Hptm. Gerhard Barkhorn - Me/ Fw Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great stuff. Hope you can get the detail painting done without things getting in the way. Yes, it's normally superglue for white metal, or for really obstinate joints, a small dab of epoxy.

Thank's guy's okay stupid question what's the proper prep for resin before paint what should you wash with.

I wash them with normal dish-washing liquid, carefully rinse off and let them air dry on a pice of paper towel. Read in various places this was the best method.

Thank's Evan for the info i got some painting started on the cockpit much more to do yet.
SANY4741.jpg

SANY4750.jpg

Thank's you guy's i'am using model master paint's aint got the reduction quit figured out yet what is a good starting point for mixture.

I would say 50/50 for a start, and change as you see fit - but I'm still a novice with the airbrush, so best to hear what Wayne or somebody says.

Thank's guy's. Evan that mixture was big help thank's now that i can upload picture's again will post soon cockpit getting close.

Okay what would be the proper color for throttle knob yellow or red i have seen both way's thank's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back