1\48 Do 335 A12

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pretty cool crimea ! same idea. i like the water based stuff but i know i can utilize your technique for anything putty related thanks for the link.

Good stuff. Another, less involved way to fill small gaps is to use PVA adhesive (white glue), applied with the tip of a cocktail stick. Apply as a bead, wipe off excess with a wet finger tip, or another cocktail stick (wet) and bingo!
It dries clear (making it ideal for sealing canopy joints) and can be painted over once set.

cool stuff guys gonna experiment with them. thanks trey still got a little more to do on the panels before ill be happy with them . should be another update soon cant wait to get the splinter on.

Heres a small update didnt get too much done but repainted some of the aluminum panels, painted ailerons rlm 76, and painted the cowl rlm 02. now the top is ready for preshading and splinter. i had to sand the seem on front scoop so it will have to get painted aluminum, but the way it sits its easy to slide a tape back behind it after the splinter camo
2 (2).jpg
2 (3).jpg
2 (4).jpg
2 (5).jpg
2 (6).jpg
is painted.

just poppin in to say thanks for the positive feedback you guys. gives me some motivation to get her done. i battled the bottom of this thing for longer than it looks even after 2 days dry time i still had trouble masking it off! so some time went to repairing the metal finish that got pulled off . glad you like it the flash takes away some of the variation.

Crimea i forgot to say great job on the Me 410 i checked it out looks sweet i always loved the night intruder look ,i just didnt have the decals. Im curious if there where any done in the med. theater scheme 79 with the olive patches?

Thanks for the nice feedback. I had no decals for the intruder scheme either so that's why I ended up making my own. I'm not aware of any 210s or 410s done in a desert scheme.

Heres a small update.i managed to mask off what had to be masked for preshading and camo . then shot the panel lines, i know just preshading big whoop. ill let this dry for 12 hours or so maybe longer and shoot the lighter 82 green, i think im gonna lighten it some then post shade it with a regular 82. that will have to dry a few days because i will be masking it off intensively to shoot the final darker RLM 81 . i also plan to do a little fading, and postshading with it. we will see how much paint gets pulled of in the process :) kinda losing my gusto on this one so i better get it finished. Squadron.com is lagging on sending my radar for the Ju 88 H build so who knows if that one will be the next build... edit .wow first pic became very grainy for some reason... it was taken with all the rest and saved correctly... being that is not important ill just leave it. sorry for such a crummy update :rolleyes:
masked.jpg
preshade.jpg
preshade2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back