1/48 F-86 Sabre - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trying to get this one done under the wire. She's up on blocks again with another landing gear breakage.

f864.jpg

I'm sure you've already looked Paul, but 18$ for metal landing gear.....yikes. If the gear covers fit, no problem with flyers. Good luck with which ever way you choose to go.

Geo

***Charles update***
He asked me to let the guys in the modeling section know how he is doing. He had a minor stroke a few days ago while dining out. He was in ICU until around 5:00pm today. He is in a standard room now getting antibiotics via an I.V. drip to combat a bit of pneumonia in one lung. He sounds good and clear, considering what he has been through.
Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He hopes to be home soon, I think I speak for all in wishing him a speedy recovery and no more problems.
Paul.

Hey, Paul,
Thank you very much for the information on Charles. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Please pass along my well wishes.
Dale

It is with heavy heart that I report my first non-finish in a G.B.
Even with the extension, work, family issues, landing gear breakage, (Yes, the nose gear broke also.) and weariness took their toll.
I will endeavor to make sure this never happens again.
At the same time, I congratulate all those that did finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back