1/48 Fairely Swordfish - Mediterranean Theater of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry guys, I have been side tracked. I have a commission to build five to seven kits for the local (Houston) AFA chapter for an auction. I'll try to getSwordfish time in but these are due for 28 March. Here is the fist one I've been working. I am doing a F-102, F-16C, F-101B, And F-4D in the markings of the 111 FIS Texas ANG. Elington is our local AF so we keep pretty close ties with them. All will be on a stand like this. Just because I don't post don't mean I don't loves ya no more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 85
I know I'm a tad behind the eight ball Don, but congrats on all the great new over the festive season, belated Happy Birthday as well and I hope your first day back at work was enjoyable.

I know I have not been up here for a while but thank for all the good words. New job is going good and I just received the decals for the F-102. The F-101B is coming along well and the F-16 has been started. The Swordfish needs to move along as well but has not been touched since the wings got done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back