**** DONE: 1/48 Spitfire Mk.IXc - Mediterranean Theater of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

le_steph40

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 18, 2011
Montech
www.facebook.com
Username: le_steph40
First name: Stéphane
Category: intermediate
Scale: 1/48
Manufacturer: Revell (Hasegawa)
Model Type: Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IXc
Aftermarket addons: Ultracast Spitfire 5-Spoke Wheels, Ultracast Spitfire Mk IX Flared Exhausts, Ultracast Spitfire Mk IX Lower Cowl with Early Style Intake, Ultracast Spitfire Mk IX Large Style Cannon Bay Covers, Aires Cockpit, Kagero/Victory productions decals

The project:

tc1520600 (Copier).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking interesting. :thumbright:

However it has been agreed to keep the first post of each thread as short as possible. Just the header only with a picture of the top box optionally. All other details should be posted in the second one because the fist post is displayed as the first one on each page of a thread. I would suggest editing of the first post above and re-posting of the story , the first image , the profile and shots of rasin parts in the another , separate post.

Hello,

I have almost finished my Kittyhawk and my second entry in this GB will be a Spitfire IXc EN190 coded FLoA, flown by Colin F. Gray when he was 81 Sqn Ldr based at Souk EL Khemis during March 1943. Colin F. Gray scored 27 enemy aircraft confirmed destroyed, 2 shared destroyed, 6 and 4 shared probables and 12 damaged. He is the top New Zealand fighter Ace of the Second World War.
Victories claimed with EN190:
- 1 MC.202, 2 Bf 109
- 1,5 Bf109 probable

The man:

Gray C. F_2.jpg

The kit:

04554.jpg

The accesories:

Ultracast_48066_Product.jpg
Ultracast_48083_Product2.jpg

Ultracast_48087_Product.jpg
Ultracast_48090_Product.jpg

4129.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost perfect Stéphane. But I have corrected it a little bit. Sorry.:oops:

There is no need to apologise my friend. All is fine now. Just I have made it a little bit more readable on the screen. The profile in the first post , instead of the kit top-box , is a good idea. It makes a nice refference to the effect you want to achieve. Keep the nice work up.
:thumbright: :thumbleft:

Nice choice! Should be another quality build from Steph. I'll have to remember that about the title post in these GB's... good reminder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back