1/48 Spitfire Vc- Mediterranean Theater of Operations (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

same as my other thread, a couple of better pics of this build so far.

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0002.JPG

Karl, for that bit of silvering, you can put a drop of decal setting solution on the decal, then poke the decal through the drop with a sharp pin. Wipe away excess and repeat as necessary. It's important to work quickly though.

Cheers Andy, have finished this off now and I am out of setting solution as well so will leave them for now.
Have not enjoyed these builds so am glad to have them off my bench so I can plan for the next GB !
Pics later

I know the feeling. It's always a relief to me to get a build done and the work bench cleared fro the next one. My build enjoyment peaks somewhere in the middle of the build so by the time I'm done, I'm looking forward t the next one.

Homestretch Karl and like Andy, I know what you mean. For me, I think it might be the fear of finishing and thinking that maybe I could have done better somewhere. I've put away a few semi-finished models based on that reasoning.

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back