1/48 Greatwall Fw189-A2 Nachtjager

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks guys,Andy its primer grey very close to rlm 70 just the one pic showed up dark for some reason. I got the preshading and the bottom sprayed last night ,the masks seems to be holding had to replace a few on the curved areas.
fw189cshade001.jpg

fw189cshade002.jpg

fw189cshade003.jpg

fw189cshade004.jpg

Thanks all for the kind words! I did sneak in a little work despite a hectic weekend ,next I'll tackle the mottle
fw189camo002.jpg

Thanks Fellas, Good paint session today got the mottle finished . I tried to be a bit sloppy with it to match what pics I had. Seems it was a hasty job done in the field would be my geuss hope I pulled it off. I also shot a coat of floor polish on it in prep for a decal session later.

fw189mottle001.gif

fw189mottle002.gif

fw189mottle003.gif

scratched up some exhausts

fw189mottle004.gif

not sure if the N/F conversion maintaned a tail gun so I opted for the single mg instead of the supplied double set up

fw189mottle008.gif

Thanks all ! Bill seen ya over there in the N/F GB as well,was wondering were you went to,btw the Widow is looking good!

Little more headway got the decals,flaps and gear in place
fw189decals001.gif

fw189decals002.gif

fw189decals003.gif

fw189decals004.gif

fw189decals005.gif

fw189decals006.gif

Excellent work Trey!!!... :)

I would post at the other website as well but I wanted to finish the plane first. I only have dial-up service at home and I don't have time to post at both forums. Besides you've got to admit that it's easier to post to this website than it is on the other. :)

I also wanted to see how those other widows were coming in the other forum. How much thought are they putting into those planes versus what they actually looked like. There are so few photos of them and what they looked like on the inside that to actually produce one that is 100% correct is hard.

Tery love the effect of the camo top notch bud :thumbleft: I think we need to change your name to "Stom'in Norman" or something of the like the way you are cruising through this build.Cheers

Thanks all! Bill I know what you mean ,finding an interior reference on this was near impossible. Javlin ,I do'nt know why but this one did cruise along and thanks!
Just about there have to clean up a few details and add some finishing touches and minor tweaks. Please feel free to critique away or point out weak areas that need help,thanks
fw189fini005.jpg

fw189fini006.jpg

fw189fini2001.jpg

fw189fini001.jpg

fw189fini003.jpg

fw189fini2006.gif

fw189fini2003.jpg

fw189fini2004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back