1/48 Pro Modeller Heinkel He111H-22 with V-1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Should be working on the Ju88...but found a bit of time to get the V1 together and do some sanding....

Attachments

• 2_V1 assembled_7766.JPG
    2_V1 assembled_7766.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 127
  • 3_V1 assembled_7767.JPG
    3_V1 assembled_7767.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 4_V1 assembled_7768.JPG
    4_V1 assembled_7768.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 130
Nice Wayne! Few weekends ago my Grandmother was telling me about how these buggers use to fly over her town!

Last edited:
Looking good Wayne.
Hells teeth Daniel! I didn't know they could reach New Zealand!! Only kidding, I presume you mean 'somewhere in England', with that 'Broar, broar' noise, then silence, then....BOOM!!

Those pictures are good, but I was looking for the actual attachment point, you know the "bomb rack" so to speak. Should have been more specific. sorry...

sorry Wayne, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Figured we could both use the information if someone had it. What does the kit have as a mounting point? Pictures?

Those pictures are good, but I was looking for the actual attachment point, you know the "bomb rack" so to speak. Should have been more specific. sorry...

sorry Wayne, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Figured we could both use the information if someone had it. What does the kit have as a mounting point? Pictures?

Ah that's ok....Haven't really looked for the real thing, but here is what the kit part looks like...

Attachments

• 5_V1 Attachment Rack_7779.JPG
    5_V1 Attachment Rack_7779.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 174

Users who are viewing this thread

Back