1/48 Pro Modeller Heinkel He111H-22 with V-1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
While I'm not quite ready to start it, this will be my entry for the Heavy hitters Group Build.

Category : None!..Participating Judge...
Name : Wayne
Model : Pro-Modeller (by Monogram) Heinkel He111H-22 with V-1
Aircraft : A1 + GA of the Geschwaderstab of KG53 "Legion Condor"
Scale : 1/48

...more to follow!:D

Attachments

• Heinkel He111 H-22_7601.JPG
    Heinkel He111 H-22_7601.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 506
Great! Should be an interesting one. There's a bl**dy great hole in the forest a couple of miles from where I live where one of those air-launched V1's came down during the war. It was aimed either at Manchester or the Avro airfield near me, where Lancs were built. I'll see if I can find the info on it.

I was only looking at one of these last night on the Old Kits site and was tempted, but for the price. Nice choice though Wayne and can't wait to see what YOU do with it
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Wonderful choice Wayne! I'm looking forward to fallow your work on this model(s), more so because I intend to build one He 111&V-1 myself eventually. This thread will be great reference for that future build. :D

What's the difference between the Pro-Modeller HE-111 and the Monogram one? I posted my built Monogram one here and I'm interested in the difference. How much do they go for these days, I paid $18 NZ (which is about 6 pounds for mine, 2nd hand without a box but everything else was there).

Far as I've seen so far, the only difference in the 'Pro Modeller' issues is, as Jan said, the decals, plus some photos and hints/tips in the instructions. BTW, the decals, for the time, looked great, but have a tendancy to disintegrate now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back