1/48 RCAF CL-13 - OOB (Out of Box) unofficial GB-2015. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good work Geo.
Best way to store the 'Milliput' is to keep it in its box, in the separate poly bags, the way it was when first opened. Given that the bags are closed properly, it should last quite a few years. It might tend to go slightly harder with time, but by kneading it well, it'll soften up and can be used as normal.
The tool is part of a manicure set.

Thanks guys and thanks for Terry. P.R.U. Blue, my new favorite color. I have a recon Spit waiting for this down the road.

002.JPG

Geo

I think I have decals for that squadron Andy. When I get home next Wednesday, I'll decide which bird to model(pretty sure its the Bluenose Sqn) and if you are inclined to build one from this squadron I'll send you the decals. Tons of numbers so you can pick a jet.

Geo

...if I'm so inclined. Thanks Geo. I would have to incline myself to get a Sabre kit first and I don't see that in the offing for some time. I started a CF-5 way back and was going to finish that in 434 Bluenose Squadron markings. I should get back to that kit some day, when I feel so......well, you know.

First coats are on. Tried something different on this model. Normally after masking I run a bead of the masked color along the edge of the tape to prevent bleeding and it worked pretty well for the most part. This time I used clear flat. Preliminary test went well.

001.JPG

003.JPG

006.JPG

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back