1:570 HMS King George V - Unofficial GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Customer service of Revell is clearly lacking. Send a request to get the missing decals about two months ago and they did not even bother to answer, apart from a recieve-conformation :(

Don't know, have to see what they got. But Bismarck is a bit too predictable, don't you think? Most models I find here are either bismarck or Tirpitz. Would like to do a Rodney or Nelson, but have never seen one of those.

Seems like Revell reads this forum, just got an envelop with the requested decals :D

BTW Geo, do you think there is a kit for the Hr.Ms De Ruyter?

You might try Hannants, Le arsenal, or White Ensign.

This one I found after about 2 mins of searching. PacificCrossRoads 1/350 De Ruyter with NorthStarModels sailors | NorthStarModels

Ive seen models of the De Ruyter on ebay. Usually a good scale at 1:350. Its a rare sip, so prices are usually very high...$200 (AU) or more

Also you may try to this ... 1/350 De Ruyter - FULL HULL KIT : Plastic Hobby

Or, if you have some of patience, I would recommend the cardboard kit for the Dutch light cruiser of 1/200 scale.... the cost is about 79zł ( PLN ) what is about 19,50 EUR.

deruyter.jpg

deruyter_1.jpg

deruyter_2.jpg

deruyter_3.jpg

More pics of the model and its details you can find here...

WWW.KONRADUS.COM - FORUM MODELARZY KARTONOWYCH - [R] STM 2/09 Models holenderski lekki kr??ownik De Ruyter 1:200

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back